Notes from Women In Tech Summit
Building and Sustaining Inclusive Culture in the Tech Industry
- Panelists from Dell & Homeaway on the first panel talking about how diversity means different things in different places #womenintech summit
- Diversity is a completely integrated business process
- Panelists from Dell & Homeaway on the first panel talking about how diversity means different things in different places
- "Diversity is a completely integrated business process" - @mellieprice from @capitalfactory
You're not going to have change just by hosting WiT events
- Panelists: Diversity work requires double time... If you can do that from the start that's a big (good) deal
- The panelist from Dell would like to see convos around age in diversity. I'd like to see accessibility, too!
- In diversity we leave of conversations about socioeconomic side of it.
"Diversity initiatives fail when they're kept on island...they need to be embedded into the whole company" - @CapitalFactory #womenintech pic.twitter.com/eRi4qw2dou— Daniella Latham (@followdaniella) August 23, 2017